- All of our physiotherapy modalities have been used by all types of medical professionals and chiropractors for decades now.
Dr. Steven Albert D.C., B.S.
I have been actively involved in sports since the age of 3. I played college hockey in New York for 4 years meanwhile achieving a business management and operations degree. I was introduced to chiropractic at an early age. Even at a young age our bodies can get injured or become stressed. Chiropractic allowed me to continue playing the sports I love while reducing the amount of wear and tear my body was having. When it was time to stop playing hockey, I packed all my stuff and moved to Atlanta to become a Doctor of Chiropractic.
My mission is to provide personalized, quality chiropractic care with an emphasis on preventive measures and patient education. I strive to give patients a more fulfilled and enjoyable lifestyle and to educate them about chiropractic care and alternative therapies so they, in turn, can educate others.
- Life University, Chiropractic College degree, 2012
- SUNY Fredonia, Graduate of Bachelor of Business Management Operations
- Board Certified Chiropractor by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner
- Non-Surgical Disc Herniation Specialist
- Life University College of Chiropractic Internship
- Huron Wellness and Chiropractic Clinic licensed practitioner
- Dotto Family Chiropractic